Do Ce Os Vote? Not Always And Not Often
As CEO of Halliburton (HAL), Dick Cheney helped bankroll a lot of political campaigns. He apparently figured that was enough, since when Election Day rolled around, Cheney often didn't bother going to the polls. The onetime Defense Secretary under President George Bush--now George W. Bush's running mate--voted in federal elections but skipped 14 out of 16 local elections in the five years he lived in Texas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap