Commentary: Old Retail Laws+New Economy=Big MessDavid Fairlamb
Executives at the German subsidiary of Letsbuyit.com, the European online retailer, didn't think they were breaking the law. After all, they were only doing in Germany what they had long done in 13 other countries: combining the purchasing power of their customers to buy goods in bulk from suppliers, getting a nice discount. What on earth could be wrong with that?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing