Which One Can Close The Sale?
They have endured three Presidential debates. They have absorbed price shock at the gas pump, viewed terrifying images of violence in Gaza and the West Bank, and watched the stock market swoon. Now with Campaign 2000's finale looming, voters who haven't settled upon a White House favorite--anywhere from 12% to 25% of the electorate--are nearing decision time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting