Waiting For The Death Of The Death Tax
For a brief moment last summer, attorney Harold Hudson saw his career flash before his eyes. Congress had just voted to repeal the estate and gift tax--the No. 1 item driving clients to Atlanta-based estate-planning specialists Hudson & Smooke. "I started to think, `What business can we possibly switch to?"' he recalls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself