U.S.: So Far, The Economy Is Riding Out A Bumpy October
All of a sudden, the U.S. economy is dealing with some October surprises. Unexpected worries about the Mideast, oil uncertainties, and another round of stock market weakness flared up just as baseball headed toward the World Series. Luckily, the economy's risks have subsided somewhat, especially regarding oil, although stock market weakness remains a key threat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018