The New Economy Is Both Destructive And Creative
Karl Marx understood depression etiology--something that modern economists seem to have forgotten ("The Next Downturn," Cover Story, Oct. 9). Marx wrote: "In these crises, a great part not only of the existing products but also of the previously created productive forces, are...destroyed."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’