Microsoft Thinks Different
In their fight against a court-ordered breakup, Microsoft executives argue that building Windows and applications such as Office under the same roof helps consumers by producing better programs. If so, why is some of the very best software coming out of Redmond these days written for the Macintosh, even though Apple Computer (AAPL) treats Microsoft (MSFT) like any other company developing software for the Mac's own operating system?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap