Cancel The Boxster. My Portfolio's Been Pummeled
Arnie Weiner and his wife, Merle, are going to hang on to their 15-year-old boat a little longer. For months, Arnie, a 53-year-old independent insurance agent in Phoenix, had been watching hefty profits pile up in his portfolio of tech stocks and dreaming of replacing his 20-foot Wellcraft ski boat. Not anymore. "We were talking about blowing a few extra grand on a new boat," Weiner says, "but then the market went down."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day