Why Auctions Are Here To Stay
I partially agree with you that one reason for the eBay craze is that it has a critical mass of buyers ("Will Auction Frenzy Cool?" Cutting Edge, Sept. 18). However, I think you fail to visit the fact that buyers see value in paying market price for any and all items.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy