The Way To Run A Railroad
Not so long ago, when Nissan Motor Co. (NSANY) shipped its red-hot Sentra sedans from plants in Mexico to dealerships in the U.S., getting them there was a big headache. Mexico's state-owned trains were plagued by miserable service and beset by illegal immigrants trying to hop rides and sometimes stealing car radios.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing