The Limits Of E Tailing
Thank you very much for publishing your recent article ("Online Luxury Has Limits," Perspective On Retailing, Sept. 18).
It is currently trendy to bash e-tailing, but very few people seem to be thoughtful or constructive with their criticism. I think that your article did a clear and entertaining job of pointing out the problems with retail on the Internet. There is a lot to be done on the Internet, and more of it will evolve to what you have described.
Rolling Meadows, Ill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap