Looking For Better Ways To Rank B Schools
Finally, MBA programs outside the U.S. are being included in BUSINESS WEEK's annual rankings ("The best B-schools," Cover Story, Oct. 2). This progress was long overdue. From the perspective of foreigners, ignoring non-U.S. programs shows arrogance, ethnocentrism, and insularity, i.e. Americans are too inward-looking to appreciate anything foreign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day