League Of Web Voters
To take a break from the endless hype and gasbaggery of e-business in this time of financial cholera, I'm checking in on the Presidential campaign, where, of course, I expect to find none of that. How can the Web help people research and cast their votes with as much rational preparation as they would put into buying a digital camera? No one site does the whole job. But there are a lot of good sites that will help you think about the campaign in new ways, and maybe even challenge your assumptions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis