Steven Reinemund: Thirsty For Growth At PepsiLouis Lavelle
Talk about a Pepsi challenge. With the Oct. 4 announcement that its No. 2 exec will replace CEO Roger Enrico at the helm, Steven Reinemund faces the biggest task of his career: stoking growth at the soft-drink giant and hiking global dominance in snacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing