High Tech Hustle Sweeps The Nation
Seattle, Silicon Valley, Austin, Charlotte--these are the areas with a reputation for being on the leading edge of the New Economy. All four are located in the West and the South, regions that saw the largest gains in output and population in the 1990s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy