Coming Soon: Robots With A Light TouchOtis Port
The next Mars rover, set for launch in 2003, probably won't be a robot with touchy-feely fingers. But Allison M. Okamura, a mechanical engineer at Johns Hopkins University, figures her work on artificial touch will be ready to help NASA explore Mars by 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing