If you think "WWW" stands for World Wide Worry, join the club. Even CEOs of successful e-business rollouts feel queasy about the future. While 74% of high-growth companies are doing business online, 69% of their top execs have big e-business concerns--even though the Web will generate 12% of this year's sales, says PricewaterhouseCoopers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’