Time For A Shakeup At The Business RoundtableJeffrey E. Garten
On Sept. 13, the Business Roundtable established its first project on the Digital Economy. Imagine that. America's premier business association, which is composed exclusively of 150 active CEOs, is just getting around to such cyberspace issues as taxation of e-commerce, cybercrime, and privacy. It makes you wonder whether the BRT's members are squandering the chance to be global leaders or whether they simply don't want the job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing