The Party May Be Over For Carmakers
Don't tell Europe's car dealers and auto makers that the Continent is headed for crisis. As recovery has taken hold in countries big and small, consumers have been snapping up autos at a furious pace, enough to match last year's record of 15 million cars sold. Ford Jaguars, Volkswagen Polos, and Renault Meganes have been jumping off the lots. Even the euro's weakness has boosted U.S.-bound exports for Volkswagen and BMW.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States