Mutual Funds: "There's Been A Sobering Up"
When they rang in the 21st century, investors in growth funds were intoxicated by the soaring returns of technology stocks and mutual funds that invest in them. Since then, the stock market has acted more like a glass of stale champagne: flat, with no bubbles. Now, in the third quarter, few are in party mood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis