"I'm A Temp And Your Cfo"
You hold a key management post at your company but feel stifled in the job. Or bored. Maybe you should consider becoming a "portable executive." That's the trendy term for a growing class of corporate nomads who hire themselves out to companies for temporary stints.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks