Commentary: This "Full Disclosure" Rule Could Mean More SecretsHeather Timmons
The Securities & Exchange Commission's new rule on disclosing corporate information may be having an effect opposite to the one the agency intended. It is designed to give small and large investors alike equal access to market-sensitive information. Instead, it is cutting down on the amount of information received by anyone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting