Shareholders Have Power: It's Up To Them To Use It
The irony of the corporate power debate is that we, the people, own these corporations, and their CEOs are our employees ("Too much corporate power?" Cover Story, Sept. 11). Through pension funds, mutual funds, and individuals' shareholdings, most stock is owned by middle-class Americans, not by the superrich.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’