Trade Online? Not Me, Guv
Among European investors from Stockholm to Spain, there is no doubt where the future of stock trading lies--on the Internet. In the past six months, the number of online accounts in Europe has more than doubled, to 2.9 million, and it's expected to double again by next year. One would think, then, that Britain, with its long tradition of equity ownership and one of Europe's most wired populations, would be first in line to join the online trading revolution. Instead, it's the laggard of Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts