"Stand Up And Fight"
"Stand up and fight" (Asian Business, Sept. 11) should have said that Chikara Minami, a plaintiff in a consumer-liability lawsuit against Mitsubishi Motors Corp., was the main witness in the trial. His three friends did not testify, nor did the prosecution present expert testimony as stated in the story. Also, the story said liabilities have never exceeded $50,000 in the cases that have come to a ruling since 1995. It should have said rarely, since there was one valued at $613,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses