"Stand Up And Fight"
"Stand up and fight" (Asian Business, Sept. 11) should have said that Chikara Minami, a plaintiff in a consumer-liability lawsuit against Mitsubishi Motors Corp., was the main witness in the trial. His three friends did not testify, nor did the prosecution present expert testimony as stated in the story. Also, the story said liabilities have never exceeded $50,000 in the cases that have come to a ruling since 1995. It should have said rarely, since there was one valued at $613,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion