Oil Prices: Putting The Fire To Politicians' FeetDavid Fairlamb
The hike in oil prices has not yet filtered through Europe's economy. But it's quickly morphing into a political crisis. British truckers caused chaos in London on Sept. 13. Taxi drivers and bus operators have taken to the streets in Germany. Fishermen are occupying ports in Italy. Protests against sky-high European gas taxes, which began in France, have spread across Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing