Can Cmgi Stop The Bleeding?
When New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft announced on Aug. 21 that CMGI Inc. had bought the naming rights to the Patriots' new football stadium, he offered an unusual revelation. Noting that he had owned CMGI stock for years, Kraft said he had been buying up the company's battered shares "every day for the last 60 days." Standing beside Kraft, CMGI Chairman David Wetherell clearly appreciated the vote of confidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses