Your boss has you steamed: An assignment that could have been dumped on the person in the next cubicle landed on you instead. You're focused--very, very focused--on revenge. You might tell her off, but that's too confrontational for the likes of you. How about a curse instead? Not a verbal tirade. Voodoo. Pinstruck.com lets you e-mail voodoo curses to anyone who ticks you off.
Just enter the e-mail address of your target, choose a virtual voodoo doll, and select a curse from options like "Hurts, doesn't it?" The victim gets an e-mail with the message and an image of the doll riddled with pins. Best of all, there's no way to trace the curse. What's in it for Pinstruck? Not much: The site was built to show off Gaithersburg (Md.) Web designers Steem LLC. But that doesn't make sticking virtual pins into your boss's effigy any less sweet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days