Table: Who Wants Not To Be A Millionaire?
Before Nasdaq bombed, everyone talked about how great IPOs were. Here's how 2000 IPOs launched by top investment banks are doing now. We compared companies' recent prices with their closing prices on the first day of trading. So who's a genius now? Number Average Post-IPO Bank of Deals Performance* Goldman Sachs 54 +0.9% Credit Suisse First Boston 50 -2.3% Merrill Lynch 27 -10.5% Morgan Stanley Dean Witter 34 -14.7% * Based on prices at Aug. 24 close DATA: THOMSON FINANCIAL SECURITIES DATA
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time