Finding The Nifty FiftyKathy Rebello
Think using the Web to sell doggie collars and Armani suits is a big deal? In the online world, that's the equivalent of wearing short pants. The real revolution is in the way companies are harnessing the Internet to retool the way they do business. They're innovating left and right. They are trolling oceans of data to offer their customers individually tailored products. They have turned the rules of engagement for entire industries upside down and inside out. That's why we have dedicated this issue to identifying 50 illuminating examples of Web smart companies from around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’