E Cocktail Anyone?Steve Hamm
Most dot-commers say they're too busy for fun. But not devotees of the DrinkExchange, a series of schmoozing events at bars for Web yuppies in tech hotbeds such as San Francisco and Hong Kong. The purpose is to get Net heads to loosen up and get job leads. The icebreaker: You're required to buy two drinks and offer one to a stranger, forcing the socially challenged off their bar stools.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’