An Atm Card For 18 WheelersPallavi Gogoi
This Web thing ain't your pappy's CB radio. Ask truckers carrying C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.'s Internet-hitched debit card. They don't worry about paying for fuel or repairs. Dispatchers add cash over the Web if bucks run low. "Our drivers are never stuck," says Scott Fuller, a manager at Anderson Trucking Service Inc. of St. Cloud (Minn). "If they need more cash, funds can be added on their cards in real-time on the Internet."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’