A Woolens Manufacturer Takes To The Web
Francois Morel is the prototypical New Economy European fashion executive. The CEO of Castres-based Carreman, France's second-largest woolens manufacturer, has embraced the Web as a way to boost his company's fortunes. But, knowing that he can't thrive unless the entire European textile industry changes the way it operates, Morel signed up as an early client of Etexx. The year-old startup, based in Nice, has created an e-marketplace where buyers and sellers of fabrics get news, exchange product info, and, starting this month, will buy and sell goods.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations