Commentary: A Time Of Reckoning For Stock OptionsBy
When Web entrepreneur Andy Raskin moved to Silicon Valley, his landlady caught wind that he was launching Gazooba Corp., an online marketing-software company. She offered a $200 break on his $1,500 monthly rent in exchange for stock options in Gazooba.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself