Verizon: Good News And Bad
The strike against Verizon Communications has been portrayed as a referendum on the place of unions in the New Economy. What role can they play in the frenzied 24/7 world of options-driven work incentives? With most, but not all, of Verizon's Communications Workers of America members returning to work, it's time to parse the new contract. And the news for the New Economy is not good.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner