Empire Building: The Slow Track
Gustavo A. Cisneros is a collector. There's his famed collection of modern Latin American art, and his collection of Amazon Indian artifacts, currently on display at a Bonn museum. Then there are his homes: a Colonial era coffee-estate in Venezuela, a townhouse on New York's tony Upper East Side, and a seaside retreat in the Dominican Republic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses