Write Your Own Title
The sandals-and-facial-hair style of scrappy Internet startups will continue to infect 21st century corporate culture. Already, musty old firms are taking a stab at enforced fun, putting pool tables in lobbies and littering workspaces with bean-bag chairs. Job titles, too, are changing. "People want a sense of individuality, they want work to be fun and not bureaucratic," says David Petersen, a psychologist with Minneapolis-based Personnel Decisions International. Petersen sees four major changes ahead:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders