Perspectives: Limits Of The New Corporation
Everywhere we turn, it seems, management gurus are penning obituaries for the traditional corporate organization. Visionaries say today's integrated companies are lumbering dinosaurs that soon will be displaced by focused, fast, flexible companies--virtual corporations. We're told that such entities, by concentrating on best-in-class core capabilities and outsourcing slices of their activities that others do better, can integrate across the ether and disband painlessly when the job is finished.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed