Q: I need to shut down my 50-year-old, family-owned travel agency. How do I do this properly? --M.G., Fairfield, Conn.
A: Every business needs an exit plan. Strategies vary according to a company's legal structure, so you'll need to enlist an experienced lawyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State