Rumbles For SeitelBy
Shares of Seitel (SEI), which have been in their own bear market this year, have suddenly sprung to life. In April, Seitel was at 6, down from 18 late last year, but in July this provider of seismic data and geophysical gear used in oil exploration shot up. By Aug. 2, it had doubled, to 12 9/16.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single