Ge Catches Online Fever
General Electric Co. does not enter new markets lightly. Chairman John F. (Jack) Welch is famous for his ironclad rule that GE must be No. 1 or No. 2 in its businesses or get out. It has been a successful formula for one of the world's most profitable and best-managed companies. But will it work in one of GE's boldest new ventures--the cutthroat world of online consumer financial services?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes