A Business Lives On
On Sept. 2, 1998, Stephanie Shuster, 32, the founder of an event-planning company in New York called Global Connections, hugged her sister Elayne, 36, goodbye. She was bound for Geneva--to handle a major medical conference for Parke-Davis Group-- accompanied by her office manager and two longtime freelancers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders