Spain: Strong Growth Is Fanning InflationBy
Although the euro zone's inflation rate jumped to 2.4% in June, nearly a percentage point faster than the 1.5% rate at the end of 1999, the 11-nation economy is not generally in danger of overheating. That cannot be said for some of the smaller countries, however, especially Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone