Shop 'Til You...Save
In the old days, you'd open a savings account and get a free toaster. Now, if you buy a toaster, you'll get free shares in a mutual fund. A handful of fund companies are forming Web partnerships with major U.S. retailers to offer reward programs akin to airlines' frequent-flier plans (table).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's