Moscow And Beijing: A Love Affair Aimed At Washington?By
Vladimir V. Putin and Jiang Zemin are seeing a lot of each other these days. The Russian and Chinese Presidents met together with the leaders of three Central Asian nations in Dushanbe, Tajikistan, on July 5. Now, Putin is heading to Beijing for a summit with Jiang on July 18-19. The goal: to solidify a strategic partnership aimed at countering American dominance on the global stage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock