Commentary: Earnings: Excuses, Excuses, ExcusesBy and
It's called confession season, but it seems more like concoction season. It's the time just before quarterly earnings are released when companies own up to falling substantially below forecasts, and warn investors. But perhaps now more than ever, companies are spinning tales to lay blame for shortfalls elsewhere.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas