U.S.: It's Too Early To Call The Soft Landing A Success
When deciding whether the Federal Reserve is finished hiking interest rates this year, keep two words in mind: tentative and preliminary. Those were the Fed's own adjectives when describing the recent signs of slower growth. Until the central bank is convinced that the slowdown is definite and sustainable, policymakers will keep their fingers on the trigger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap