Still Cable Crazy After All These Years
If you thought that John Malone was leaving the cable business because he sold cable giant Tele-Communications Inc. to AT&T for $52 billion in 1998, think again. The man who many believe pushed the cable industry into the digital age and then cashed in has crept quietly back into the fray by doing the thing he does best: making good deals for John Malone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas