China's Tangled Web
Like other entrepreneurs caught up in Internet fever, Joseph Chen figured the opportunities in China were almost endless. Last year, he and two Chinese classmates at Stanford University launched portal ChinaRen Inc. and quickly lined up millions of dollars from investors. Within months, Beijing-based ChinaRen was regarded as a contender in the race to become a powerhouse in the world's fastest-growing Internet market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts