Taking Control And Having Fun Doing ItToddi Gutner
With music blaring and fans cheering, the team members jogged out one by one as their names and professional credentials were announced. But this was no basketball game. Rather, it was the opening of the Everywoman's Money Conference, a free, one-day financial seminar for women, and the stars were a 12-woman "empowerment team" of financial experts and authors who teach the workshops. This multimedia event is rolling into major cities across the nation. The one I went to, the eighth so far, was held at the Richmond (Va.) Marriott hotel and attended by some 1,200 women of all ages and walks of life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt